Video FAQs


If there is a divorce in the family can we get shares back from an ex-spouse who is no longer a family member?

The easiest way to deal with that situation is to have a shareholders agreement in place in advance. The shareholders agreement will identify and describe what the rights of the parties are in the event that there is a falling out between the shareholders.