Video FAQs

Estate Planning Law

What happens if I become unable to care for myself?

If you have not done advanced planning and put provisions in place to attend to both your personal and legal affairs prior to becoming incapacitated, then a guardian will need to be appointed by the court to take care of your affairs for you.